What to do today
We will post a new activity every day.
A.P.P.L.E have activity bags to take home for things to make and do at home. Making instructions are on faceboook and the website.
Collection on a Tuesday from 2-4pm
1 person only to collect.
Come to the ARTBLOCK park side gates (near the tennis courts) between 2 and 4 pm
Rattle the gates if no one outside!
Bags will be handed over the railings.
Everyone to follow 2metre rule and all government instructions.
Activity 9: Making Boxes
You can also make something to go in you box, remember to send us the photos of what you make.
Activity 8: Quiz Day, can you tell what these close up objects are?
Activity 7: Today we are making paper planes,
below you can find the plans to make the basic shape but we would love to see you decorate them and send us some photos.
Activity 6: Making Cookies
Activity 5: Can you learn Beyoncé - Move Your Body - Dance?
Here is the how to,
No need to wave the American flag, it can be which ever flag you like,
you could even make your own.
Activity 4: make a butterfly
Activity 3: Quiz Day
Today is Quiz Day!
1. Name the largest mammal in the world?
2. A group of lions is known as?
3. Caterpillar grows and develops into a?
4. In which continent are bees not found?
5. Name 3 Greek gods?
6. What is the planet closest planet to earth?
7. What’s the biggest mountain in the world?
8. What’s the most common eye colour?
9. Finish the sentence. Great wall of…….?
10. What is the smallest dog breed in the world?
11. Name a volcano?
12. What country is shaped like a boot?
13. What was Dwayne johnson formally known as?
14. What is the most poisonous animal?
15. How many train stations are there in acton?
16. What is a female deer called?
17. What is a female fox called?
18. What is the grinchs problem?
19. Where does santa claus live?
20. What is the only bird that can hover in the air and also fly backwards?
Activity 2: make a kite
Activity 1: make an ecobrick
A.P.P.L.E.'s Ecobrick project is up and running.
The children and young people have been stuffing bottles with non recyclable plastic to make ecobricks to build ecobrick walls to make planters with.
The planters will be used to grow butterfly, bee and insect friendly plants.
We have finished the first planter. In the February half term the children and young people have put the first planter into the park, filled it with soil and planted with it foxgloves, buddleia and lavender.
Please bring your filled bottles to the ARTBLOCK when we are open.